August 15-18, 2021
About the Event
We missed gathering in person last year and are looking forward to an in-peron even this summer! Join us for the 33rd Annual Golf Classic - the most important, and certainly the most fun, fundraising and networking event of the year.
Proceeds from the AHLA Foundation Golf Classic supports the Foundation’s key priorities. In 2021, the Foundation will once again disburse over $2.1 million in funding through scholarships, research grants, and our invaluable workforce development programs – Empowering Youth, Apprenticeship and Certification Scholarships. Your participation in this event allows future and aspiring hoteliers to expand their horizons within the industry and grow their careers.
Attend the Classic
The Classic currently has a wait list for registration, please contact Kara Filer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Purchase a foursome, twosome or attend as a social guest. Your all-inclusive package pricing includes the following benefits.
- Three nights accomodations
- Welcome amenities, including golf items and a resort gift certificate
- All meals (Sunday dinner - Wednesday breakfast) and evening hospitality suite
- Discounted extended stay packages
- Tournament players receive participation in a 36-hole, two-day tournament (handicap or scramble format) and unlimited golf Sunday - Tuesday
- Social guests will have the option to select two of the four activities below:
- Mountaintop to Tabletop Culinary Experience: Tour the Broadmoor garden and enjoy a cooking demonstration from the Chef
- Broadmoor Soaring Adventure: Soar through Seven Falls with a group zipline experience
- Wine Down at the Spa: Make time to relax with a spa treatment and special lunch at the Broadmoor's world class spa
- Swing and Socialize: Improve your game with tips from the Broadmoor Pros.
- Foursomes - $16,400
- Twosomes - $8,200
- Individual Golfer or Social Guest - $4,100
Sponsor the Classic
Sponsors get all the attention - at the tee, in your welcome bag, at meals, and more. With a new sponsorship model and variety of options to reach the industry's key decision makers in a relaxed, informal setting, you have a strategic opportunity to get noticed all while contributing to the success of The AHLA Foundation. Click here for detailed information on the sponsorship opportunities available.
Please contact Kara Filer, email@example.com or (202) 289-3170 for information on sponsorship opportunities.
Thank you to our event sponsors! Our successes are due in large part to your ongoing commitment.